Earth Map PvP (by:CaShMan)

CaShMan

Earth Map PvP (by:CaShMan)

Post by CaShMan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 am

Hey guys... This is my first map on rusted warfare hope you like it...

Lazy People always lurk to find Easy Ways to accomplish something ~CaShMan
Attachments
World Domination (earth map).png
WD(EM) 2-4v4 map 625x175.rar
Hope you enjoy the map
(64.32 KiB) Downloaded 4135 times
All Rights Reserved CaShMan c

killroy333

Re: Earth Map PvP (by:CaShMan)

Post by killroy333 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:33 pm

I waited for this for 2 years :lol:
a bit more accuracy needed. if you will upgrade it to v.2 it would be even better)
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

Colony

Post by Colony » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Wow, really nice job with this. I expected for someone to make a world map, ty
Fetus DELETUS

Hendrix

Post by Hendrix » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:45 am

CaShMan wrote:Hey guys... This is my first map on rusted warfare hope you like it...

Lazy People always lurk to find Easy Ways to accomplish something ~CaShMan

Im having a problem with it, i did extract the files and placed them in rusted_warfare_maps. When i tried to play it didn't let me. Did i do something wrong cause i know how extacting the files and placing them in the folder thing works.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-30-15-15-31.png

CaShMan

Post by CaShMan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 am

Hendrix wrote:
CaShMan wrote:Hey guys... This is my first map on rusted warfare hope you like it...

Im having a problem with it, i did extract the files and placed them in rusted_warfare_maps. When i tried to play it didn't let me. Did i do something wrong cause i know how extacting the files and placing them in the folder thing works.
Nope its not your Fault its Mine... The problem was the compressed format is set to zlib which must be gzip format.

killroy333 wrote:I waited for this for 2 years :lol:
a bit more accuracy needed. if you will upgrade it to v.2 it would be even better)
I'll make a more accurate map of it... The map just come out from my head :lol: but this time i'll make it accurate...
Attachments
WD(EM) 2-4v4 map 625x175.rar
This was the fixed v1 of it
(64.36 KiB) Downloaded 1408 times

Hendrix

Post by Hendrix » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:02 pm

CaShMan wrote:
Hendrix wrote:

Nope its not your Fault its Mine... The problem was the compressed format is set to zlib which must be gzip format.

killroy333 wrote:I waited for this for 2 years :lol:
I'll make a more

accurate map of it... The map just come out from my head :lol: but this time i'll make it accurate...

Ok, when will you release the map, and people make mistakes and learn from it. So no need to take it hard and your map is cool, can't wait to play it :)

CaShMan

Post by CaShMan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:48 am

Just uploaded the fixed file... but will make the map more accurate to the real world map on v2

Faygo From Nebulous

Post by Faygo From Nebulous » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Hey so the fact that there is such a large map out there is sooooo satisfying <3 but could you possibly make the arctic a tad bigger jist so us eskimos dont get so crampeded :3 also

If you can find someone to build a mod for you on thos map I think things could go crazyyyy good! Like actual factions of some sort
MAYBE make it to where the nations dont just spam all over the place (obviously not your fault) the AI on tbis game really dampers the awesomeness of tbis map :( but I LOVE YOU

Faygo From Nebulous

Post by Faygo From Nebulous » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Hey so the fact that there is such a large map out there is sooooo satisfying <3 but could you possibly make the arctic a tad bigger jist so us eskimos dont get so crampeded :3 also

If you can find someone to build a mod for you on thos map I think things could go crazyyyy good! Like actual factions of some sort
MAYBE make it to where the nations dont just spam all over the place (obviously not your fault) the AI on tbis game really dampers the awesomeness of tbis map :( but I LOVE YOU

Chinagride

-

Post by Chinagride » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:19 am

I am looking for a good Middle Earth Lord of the Rings map...anyone know where I can get one that has been done up for Dom2???

Thanks

Chris