Just Another Suggestion Thread

Mods Downloads For Rusted Warfare
DeclanFrost

Just Another Suggestion Thread

Post by DeclanFrost » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:26 am

Hey all, I'm new here. I discovered the game a few months ago and I was surprised at how... great it was. I've always stayed away from rts games made by big name companies because I'm to broke for the IAP's I'd inevitably be suckered into buying, and have always turned to smaller devs for good games. Rusted Warfare is by far the best game I've played on moblie.
Wow that was rant-y.

Going quick and concise now. Suggestions:
- First off, a new laser-defense type building that instead generates a large shield that negates (or dampens) damage by energy weapons (hovertank lasers and amph jet EM projectiles, etc)
- Alternatively, a very expensive individual-building upgrade that generates the above-mentioned shield. Useful for protecting vital structures, but impractical for wide application.

- I see some people want infantry in-game, just to add diversity. You could implement small mechanical walker-type units that are versatile as most infantry in RTS's, but also cheap and not very tough.

That's all I got for now. If I posted in the wrong place, or broke some rule I'm not aware of, please tell me and I'll post somewhere else.

Also, I see that not many of you speak English fluently. If you guys would like help with unit descriptions/story-writing, tell me.

SoftCold OFICIAL

Re: Just Another Suggestion Thread

Post by SoftCold OFICIAL » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 am

:lol:

DreiAnDrei

Re: Just Another Suggestion Thread

Post by DreiAnDrei » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Well info, lets try it sometimes.
You cant be cute like me 8)