Custom Music

Centurion

Custom Music

Post by Centurion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 am

Has there been success in modding the music in the apk? I performed several tests on this matter and the music works with an unedited apk but as soon as you edit the music in assets, the music player seems to not want to work anymore, even if you use the exact same names and song format (.ogg), and even if you put the originals back into the folder.

I felt like soundtracks from Planetary Annihilation would fit the units I'm modding in better (they're really massive units) and the people I'm sharing the mod with for testing might like different music.

Thank you in advance for any responses. It's not a top priority for my future mod but it is something I'd absolutely love to get touched up on.
‹‹‹Corrupted Warfare››› developer

Avid mod/RTS enthusiast, concept designer and theorycrafting
WW2 and space mods. Bending the rules of the game engine is my passion

killroy333

Re: Custom Music

Post by killroy333 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Centurion wrote:Has there been success in modding the music in the apk? I performed several tests on this matter and the music works with an unedited apk but as soon as you edit the music in assets, the music player seems to not want to work anymore, even if you use the exact same names and song format (.ogg), and even if you put the originals back into the folder.

I felt like soundtracks from Planetary Annihilation would fit the units I'm modding in better (they're really massive units) and the people I'm sharing the mod with for testing might like different music.

Thank you in advance for any responses. It's not a top priority for my future mod but it is something I'd absolutely love to get touched up on.

It is done quite easily with APKeditor
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH