help please units not moving in multiplayer

Sofa-King

help please units not moving in multiplayer

Post by Sofa-King » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 am

Hello, in multiplayer maybe lets say ten minutes into a game my units suddenly are unable to move. All other players r still going about and my credits r still adding, but when i tap the screen with one unit type selected (or multiple) i c the green crosshairs indicating move destination but the Units do absolutely nothing. I dont think my buildings will do anything either.i play on samsung galaxy light. There is no reduced fps wen this happens. Everything else is proceeding at smooth fps, but my units won't move. Please help me devs or someone. Yes im pretty noob, but i played the demo for a week or so. Bought the game about a month ago and hav not played a single campaign mission. Tried multiplayer but gave up on the game for a month. Came back to it today and found for the while it works, its pretty fun. Hav barely experienced any real unit battles, just base building. Bug happens before i can get to the actual combat. Pls help someone.

luke
Site Admin

Re: help please units not moving in multiplayer

Post by luke » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:58 pm

This normally happens if you have lost the connection to the server, normally there will be a chat messaging staying that but the next version will have a bigger alert. Might be a bad wifi networks, or you could have auto switching to 3G network (a default on some phones).

Btw rusted warfare support reconnections while the game is running, so if you exit, and join the same server again you should get back into the game no problems (as long as you remember which server it was). I'll look at adding a popup asking if you want to reconnect later to make this easier.