Rusted warfare: tips

killroy333

Rusted warfare: tips

Post by killroy333 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:41 pm

easy tactic, which is useful for newbies, and a danger thing in a hands of a skilled player.

duel on a ice island is one of my favourite things when i play online with my friend, because this map is cool. just cool. there are a lot of extractors, a lot of space, and a water around. and that tactic is great for every map, except for 8p and king of the middle.

first, take all extractors that you can, and build basic defence:
Screenshot_2015-07-12-23-24-57.png
this def is greatly balanced, and you can edit containing of buildings, placement. upgrade your extract or points untill youll get enough money for an army. BUT: i will not teach you how to build you own base, you do it yourself, but you better listen my advise: your main base must not be defended. yeah, that sounds crazy, but it is truth. (your tactic may be another,but this one is, my and get out of my swamp). you must defend mid, all forses are concentrated on mid, everybody.YOUR BASE MUST BE YOUR GIANT FACTORY: a mountain of fabricators, factories, and army camp. do not forget to use map form, here is screen:
Screenshot_2015-07-12-23-21-29.png

do not forget to grow up your defence:
Screenshot_2015-07-12-23-37-00.png

and remember:planning a good attack as important as a good defence. you dont need a hundreds of gunships, hovertanks.
your army must be used to defence territory as well, because each defence can be defeated. that is only a question of time. create a reserve army:some interceptors, battleships and tanks. that will greatly help you, i garant that. army camp ex:
Screenshot_2015-07-12-22-38-13.png

remember about mid? and a tip: do not push enemy's middle defence. try to bit of his less defended part and take control on it. im really tired to write that, im writing at 00.34. so short: here is tactic in a picture
Screenshot_2015-07-13-00-01-15.png

if you want to win, edit that tactic under your enemy: play more aggressive or defend. marks and lines: blue zone is your factory zone. big black spots are your army factories. red lines are ex. of def patrol units placement. green lines are defence lines. half-visible green lines are probably occupation zones. sorry for t9 @nd grammar.
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

killroy333

Re: Rusted warfare: tips

Post by killroy333 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:43 pm

looks funny.
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

killroy333

Re: Rusted warfare: tips

Post by killroy333 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:34 am

i read that and cant keep smile) want to know my tactics of easy-win or great defence? you know what to do.
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH