Adding New future features

d_menis_denis

Adding New future features

Post by d_menis_denis » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:28 am

#1 add teams so it won't only be a FFA game always
#2 make people make usernames or make some how so when leaving multiplayer and coming back u don't lose ur username and have to retype always somewhat of aauto logon feature would be nice

That's all I got for now if anything else comes to mind I'll add on on this post :D :) :mrgreen:

d_menis_denis

Re: Adding New future features

Post by d_menis_denis » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Thought of new ideas

#1 make a scoreboard type system like how many kills you had after game and how much rescoures collected and how many objects destroyed so you can see how good you did and where u need to do better and etc stuff

Again of I think of anything

d_menis_denis

Post by d_menis_denis » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am

d_menis_denis wrote:#1 add teams so it won't only be a FFA game always
#2 make people make usernames or make some how so when leaving multiplayer and coming back u don't lose ur username and have to retype always somewhat of aauto logon feature would be nice

That's all I got for now if anything else comes to mind I'll add on on this post :D :) :mrgreen:

#1 Nvm all u have to do is click on your name to choose your team and spawn point so and Nvm also about #2 Caz it does leave it saved so those are gone now #3 would be awesome to know after u win a game so you can see how well u played

killroy333

Post by killroy333 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Add working spawn point (lol)
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH