Crashes

DeathNinjaking88

Re: Crashes

Post by DeathNinjaking88 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 am

Ill check to see, the game just got an update so i should see how it runs , ill keep taps with you

Bisu

Post by Bisu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am

Okay, so I'm running into some crashes/freezes. Originally thought it was because I was sending out commands to fast or something (Starcraft 2 play-style) but I slowed down the amount of actions and the freezing/crashing still occurred.

Running on a Task650's AOKP (4.3) for my Galaxy S3. In-game sound and keyboard support is off. Tried different governor's (not sure if that would help). Cleared cache, uninstalled then reinstalled. Still occurs.

Anymore information needed, just ask.

luke
Site Admin

Post by luke » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:20 am

I see no crash reports for s3, do you get any options to send a crash report when it crashes? If so they are quite useful, I do look at all of them.

If not, it might be useful to get the phone logs, or a game save just before it freezes.

Also how does it freeze/crash? Are they small freezes like a few seconds, or just it completely lock up forever?

Bisu

Post by Bisu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Strange. I know I sent in a crash report. I'll send another one the next time I fire up the game.

I've had it freeze up for a few seconds once. The rest, it would freeze and crash. The crash report option would appear and in the background I'd be back at the campaign option page.

luke
Site Admin

Post by luke » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Quite odd, yeah still no s3 crashes. Not sure why it wouldn't appear, main thing I can think of would be something else also crashing at the same time. Not sure, google is the one that decides where to send it. One thing you could try is clicking preview on the crash report, then going to stacktrace and taking a screenshot of that.

1996onlinekiller

Post by 1996onlinekiller » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Made a handfull of failed attempts to join a open server online and closed multiplayer clicked on singleplayer and game crashed i was on wireless wifi.... I hope to see you guys succed so i thaught id create a profile and let you guys know