Ideas

ggg1979

Re: Ideas

Post by ggg1979 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 pm

any news as to when we can expect the next update?
thanks

luke
Site Admin

Post by luke » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Have been working on it. I have a few interface framework breaking changes that have been a bit slow to get though. May have to cut some of the scope for the next update so I can release something sooner.

Hopefully not too long, don't really want to set a timeframe but..

kot_Russia

Post by kot_Russia » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 am

luke wrote:Have been working on it. I have a few interface framework breaking changes that have been a bit slow to get though. May have to cut some of the scope for the next update so I can release something sooner.

Hopefully not too long, don't really want to set a timeframe but..

could you make a choice of languages? I can translate the Russian :) trifle, but it is nice

titus

Post by titus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 pm

heyy, ive got some ideas. first i do like the command center as is, it should be strong like that.

i have read that you are working on this but id like to repeat experimental types that are very expensive but can change the tide of the war. i dont know if anyone agrees but for one of these super units i see a giant flying saucer haha or flying v.

whatever you choose to do for these units im sure will be cool.

unit upgrades would be cool too like adding armor and firepower through a techtree but i think that could be bolstered by adding unit veterancy. so the more kills a unit has made the more powerful they become.

i like the graphics the way they are! maybe some tweaks here n there but for the most part i find myself immersed in the gameplay and effects that are there dazzle me pretty good, on a large map its fun to watch the ai battle it out. i feel they serve their purpose and help the game run smoothly.

i would love end of battle reports how many units, buildings created/destroyed etc. that would be great.

i trust your judgment in what you end up going and am just glad that you have filled the rts niche on android by making a proper rts game!

titus

Post by titus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:06 pm

also not sure if youre adding a storyline for campaign mode but if you are id like to pitch you some ideas.

truemmergemuet

Post by truemmergemuet » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Resource fields. The extractor should run out of resources after a while, forcing us to expand to another resource site.

Like the ability to play longer games for my part.

Heavytank67

Post by Heavytank67 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:46 am

Here's a few ideas maybe a new unit like a supply truck which can speed up the reload process of an artillary unit and can have a fabricator and cost 1000 or 1200 credits and have an hp of 500 or 750. Also add the option to select which songs in the OST(original sound track) of the game plays. if you acctualy take this into consideration that would be amazing.

Heavytank67

Post by Heavytank67 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:16 am

Another idea a fighter jet. A T2 air unit 4 air to air misslies and a machine gun for ground units it could cost 2500 or 3000 credits and it have 150 or 250 shield.